Style Pooh-Bahs Five Fabulous Trend Picks of 2011
As we count down 2011 and kick off the start of 2012, let’s for a moment reflect on some of our favorite trends here at Style Pooh-Bahs:
1. Statement Shoe Collection of 2011….Miu Miu. Between the sparkling detail and the bright leather design – this shoe collection from the Fall 2011 line was definitely an eye-catching shoe! The collection included many variations of the two design elements which made the shoe style suitable for every type of style risk-taker imaginable.
2. Animal Print of The Year…Again, (drumroll) Leopard. Although snake-skin print appeared on the 2011 runway as did hints of zebra – Leopard continues to be the feisty animal print of choice for fashionistas.
3. Widely Received Trend – Adding Color To Our Wardrobes. Initially, just about everyone went for the bright pink colors during the warmer months, and embraced bold colors when the Fall season rolled around. Whether, color blocking or simply adding a touch of color – drab neutral tones are a thing of the past, as color quenches our style thirst.
4. Most Classy Trend – Lace. Simply put, Lace is one of the most versatile, sexiest fabrics around. Whether worn during the day, at night, or with jeans – lace gives major sex appeal in an understated way. After appearing on the Spring 2012 runways of both Miu Miu and Louis Vuitton (and others), thankfully the trend will be around for another season!
5. 2011 Was A Year Packed With Prints..ethnic, polka dots, flowers and many others. Thanks to the style gods and goddesses of Fashion Spring 2012 will grant us another dose of ethnic prints.