Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 Milan Fashion Week Beauty Recap
At the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 show in Milan, Redken Creative Consultant Guido Paulo created an embellished style to match the fanciful, “Romantic Baroque” inspired collection.
“The whole look is really beautiful and exquisite: the clothes, the hair and the makeup – everything. The hair is very simple – center parted with a very loose knot. The inspiration for this look was based on Madonna and the idea of this religious icon. It’s very simple hair with very beautiful embellishments.” –Guido Paulo, Redken Creative Consultant
Create the Look:
- Create a clean center part in damp hair.
- Using Redken Body Full volume amplifier sprayed mostly at the roots, blow dry hair using fingers.
- Gather hair over ears into a semi-tight ponytail.
- Apply a small amount of Redken All Soft Argan-6 oil for shine and smoothness before loosely twisting the pony and pinning it into a flat knot.
- Add hair accessories (headband, barrettes, etc.).