Nina Ricci Fall/Winter 2012 Paris Fashion Week Beauty Recap
Playful, charming and feminine describes the mood of Nina Ricci’s Fall 2012 collection. To compliment those looks, Redken Creative Consultant Guido Paulo, created a romantic, vintage hairstyle.
“The texture is very natural with a deep side part. I then tucked hair behind one ear and then behind the opposite ear and let the hair hang forward. Adding powder refresh 01 dry shampoo made a dry texture for a matte look- it’s duller and natural, not shiny. The deep side part makes the look very cool- easy and pretty.” –Guido Paulo, Redken Creative Consultant
Create the Look:
- Spray Nature’s Rescue Radiant Sea Spray on damp hair.
- Create a deep left messy side part.
- Rough blow-dry hair a bit with fingers until 100% dry.
- Apply Redken’s new powder refresh 01 dry shampoo to the hair to enhance the natural texture.
- To finish, tuck hair behind ear on the left side. On the right side, tuck hair behind the ear but then pull forward a 1 inch side section over the ear.