Father’s Day Gifts For The Professional Dad
If the Dad in your life is enterprising and all about business, more than likely putting his best stylish foot forward is a concept that he represents. The following gift ideas are perfect for your Dad, who’s all about business.
- Having chic tech accessories are a must for the polished, business Dad. A leather iPhone case from J.Crew ($38) is the ideal classic case.
- Sweetin’ the deal with Godiva Milk Chocolate Cigars ($15) available in a distinctive gift box of four.
- Want to give your Dad the perfect gift of an exciting get-away from a ho-hum work schedule? AMG Driving Academy has the perfect opportunity for you to present your Dad with a one-of-a-kind gift – the chance to test drive the most exclusive and highest performance Mercedes-Benz luxury cars. The AMG Driving Academy is letting driving enthusiasts get behind the wheel of the E63 AMG, SL63 AMG, C63 AMG Coupe, SLK 55 AMG and the SLS AMG with the guidance of top professional instructors. The program offers Basic, Advanced and Pro levels of training, with custom-designed exercises that showcase the dynamic driving capabilities of Mercedes-AMG models. The five tracks offering these courses are:
· Texas Motor Speedway (Fort Worth, TX) September 6-9
· Laguna Seca Raceway (Monterey, CA) September 23-27 & November 8-12
· Auto Club Speedway (Fonatana, CA) October 23-30
- Being perfectly groomed and clean-shaven is key for making professional impressions. Consider the men’s grooming collection from Molton Brown ($295) which comes with a shaving brush, razor and stand.
- For the Professional Dad who has a lifestyle full of luxury and tradition, the IWC Pilot’s Watch Edition for Father and Son (Sold As Set Only) $22,900 could perfectly become a family heirloom in years to come.
- Help your Dad pull together a stylish casual Friday outfit with a KP Maclane polo ($175) available in a range of custom dyed colors and sizes and comes in a reusable hand-embroidered linen bag.
- If your Dad happens to be a prepster, a Kiel James Patrick tie would perfectly compliment his work looks.
- Want to really help Dad’s suit pop? Gift him with a CH by Carolina Herrera pocket square ($80) and watch how his look is taken to another level. Available at CH Carolina Herrera. 802 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10065, 212.744.2076
- Keep Dad’s stress to a minimum during the work day and get him a candle from F.S.C. Barber ($55) to calm his mind.
- There’s nothing like rushing to work and catching a flat on the way – the Talking Digital Tire Gauge ($14.99) from Avon.com keeps Dad aware of his tire pressure.
- A comfort shoe that is functional and of good quality is the ideal Casual Friday footwear for Dad. These Sully Boat shoes ($148) from fryecompany.com add a hint of color to his look, too!
- The laptop case from Benetton ($79) is the perfect bag for Dads who commutes.