A fashion and beauty blog source for down-to-earth fashionistas living a chic city (or suburban) lifestyle! Whether she’s looking for ideas of what to add to her “already fabulous wardrobe”, inspiration to define her personal style imprint, or just simply wanting to know the latest scoop of what some of her favorite celebrities are wearing – Style Pooh-Bahs is the blog to read. Not only will the trends of the moment be covered, but also the fashion and style icons who have made a mark wearing trends that transcend through time. For those wondering what is going on behind some of their favorite brands, readers can also find out the 411 on what some of the influential ‘Pooh-bahs’ of the fashion and beauty industries are serving up behind-the scenes at their respective companies.
To Contact Style Pooh-Bah’s regarding Press, Marketing Information or Media Kit: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Twitter: Naima Turner @stylsimplystate
Style Pooh-bahs was created, launched and developed by Naima Turner, a fashion writer and style contributor – who learned about the business of fashion from working in the fashion capital of the world, NYC. Doing what, you ask? Check out my background here: http://about.me/NaimaTurner
STYLE POOH-BAH’S DISCLAIMER
This blog is my brainchild, written and created by moi, Naima Turner. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
- Among primary goals in collecting information is to provide you with a customized experience when visiting this site and to make this site more valuable to you. I use this information to closely monitor which areas of the site are used most and to determine which areas need to focus on improving; and to fulfill contest winners with prizes and giveaways.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I am committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
BLOG CONTENT USAGE
If there is content published on STYLE POOH-BAHS that you would like to use on your platform (blog or website), be sure to credit me and my site. Period. STYLE POOH-BAHS must be cited, as such: Naima Turner of STYLE POOH-BAHS (with a link to the blog).