Just because the humidity is turned up, there is no need to think a bad hair day is inevitable! Embrace the chicness that only a classic pulled back sleek ponytail can give you. When the heat is on and you need an easy hairstyle that is simple and polished all in one, a pulled back ponytail is an ideal look.
Here are all the tips and essentials you need for a perfectly primped and polished ponytail this summer.
- To get this look, first apply a dime sized amount of Philip B Drop Dead Straightening Baume ($24) to damp hair. This heat activated formula will leave your hair sleek and frizz free.
- Before applying heat, spray hair with a generous amount of Philip B Thermal Protection Spray ($25) to elevate shine and prevent heat damage and split ends.
- Next, blow dry hair with John Frieda by Conair Full Volume Dryer ($49.99) while using the John Frieda by Conair Sleek Finish Vent Brush ($12.99) to smooth out hair and reduce frizz.
- When hair is completely dry, smooth over with John Frieda by Conair Sleek Finish 1-in Flat Iron ($49.99) transform lifeless strands into smooth sleek strands.
- Finally, pull hair back into a low pony tail using a Scunci Heathered Comfy Elastic ($3.99) (any color of your choice) to keep it in place and finish with a light spray of KMS FREESHAPE 2-in-1 styling + finishing spray ($20.99) to lock in the style.