Frigid temps sometimes means rigid damage to hair during the cooler months. So, for a few tips on keeping hair fierce and amazing this season, Jenny Balding the Cutler/Redken Styling and Grooming Expert has the following tips to share!
“Leaves are changing colors, the air is getting cooler, and your hair is not cooperating. How can you beat unruly hair during the wintry months?
- Make sure to always use conditioner to help with frizzy, static hair. If your hair is thicker, use conditioner all over to nourish deep down to the roots.
- Dull hair? No problem: A gloss spray like Redken shine flash 02 amps up dry, lifeless locks in an instant.
- Hair is limp after wearing a hat on a blistering day, so carry a travel size dry shampoo to boost roots midday or before a night out. Throw your hair upside down and mist the dry shampoo at the roots, shake, and there you have it—instant, all over lift!
Her 3 Must-Have Fall Redken Products
- Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine: perfect to use on the mid length to ends when damp or dry to really moisturize and protect your hair from the cold weather.
- Curvaceous Cream Shampoo and Conditioner: it will give your the curls the extra moisture boost it needs as your are around heated indoors and cold weather outside. It will help to prevent against static.
- Powder Refresh 01 dry shampoo as this will help to boost volume on limp hair from wearing hats or because your hair tends to lay more flat in winter months.