It’s so easy being green! So, finding a gift for those living an eco-friendly lifestyle really shouldn’t be difficult. Show that you are savvy to sustainable finds for the eco-ista on your list this Holiday season. From skin care to other essentials, here are a few items that may even convert you to the side, where the grass and everything else is green.
– Rejuvenate their skin with Dr. Hauschka’s limited-edition Spruce Warming Bath Essence ($8.46), drhauschka.com.
– For days when she’s out and about shopping organic or visiting flea markets, the Earthkeepers Timberland tote ($125) is ideal for storing her items.
– When she’s jet setting, that shouldn’t mean that she has to forgo her natural skin care routine. The John Masters Organics, Essential Travel Kit, ($14) will keep everything on point.
– Keep her feet toasty this season with a pair of PACT organic socks ($19 – $40), available at select Whole Foods and wearpact.com.
– When she wants the best for her hair, you’ve got to give her just that..’The Perfect Gift!’ gift set ($65) from oyinhandmade.com. The set includes natural hair care products from the brand, such as: Honey Hemp conditioner, Juices & Berries leave-in tonic, Hair Dew conditioning leave-in lotion, Shine & Define styling cream and Sugar Berries all-vegetable pomade.
– Give the gift of smooth skin with the Natural Body Trio collection by pacificaperfume.com.
– Every good lipstick application begins with moisturized lips. Therefore, you can’t go wrong with the Lip Whip Gift Pack by Kari Gran.
(1. Bath Essence by Dr. Hauschka; 2. Earth keepers Timberland tote; 3. Essential Travel Kit, Johnmastersorganics.com; 4. PACT organic socks, wear pact.com; 5. ‘The Perfect Gift’ gift set, oyinhandmade.com; 6. Body Butter set, pacificaperfume.com; 7. Lip Whip Gift pack, karigran.com; 8. Fragrance, pourlemondeparfums.com)